Pages

Thursday, November 9, 2017

my book review

HI, bloggers for the last couple of weeks we have been working on a book review.  Before we could get underway of starting our book review we had to chose , a book that our reading teacher picked out for us. After choosing our  book we had to do 25 minutes of reading so then we could have a part of our book review to work on. Then we had to  get our chrome books and start working on our book review.  The book that I chose was Hero, It was about a dog named Leo who dreamed of becoming a hero, until one day when  a dog named Jack Pepper ran away, Leo was also a day dreamer. Leo was daydreaming  about what happened to Jack pepper and , then remembered what he wanted to become A hero  so he went and tried to save Jack pepper. One of the activities we had to do was our favorite part.  I learnt that saving people can  be helpful and caring. I thought that  my slide wasn't really good I think maybe next time I could be more specific.
I give this book out of 5/10 because it wasn't a book that I liked. I recommend this book to people who like saving people and people who loves animals .
BLOG YOU LATER   

No comments:

Post a Comment