Pages

Friday, October 27, 2017

Our NEW ZEALAND JOYRNEY

Hi, bloggers this week we have been doing  a journey from the bottom of the south island to the top of the north island. We had to pretend or think that we were adults because kids are not allowed to fly by our self. On the way to the top of the north island we stopped at different place like Invercargill,Wellington and Christchurch. Each day we had a set budget of 500$. At the end of the 2 day we had to Add all the cost of how much money we spent those days .  Something I found hard was adding the gas total all up and the traveling time because it had alot of hard mathematical problems in solving, the whole thing . Something that I enjoyed was looking at all the things you can do around Nz



1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Amelia and I think that your slide was breathtaking. Maybe next time you could see how cheap you can go. Anyway I loved it and if you want to comment on my blog the link is on my name. Blog you later

    ReplyDelete