Pages

Friday, August 4, 2017

MY MATH CREATION

Hi blogger, yesterday we created a tent using a different variety of materials .
The materials we used where 
  • Tooth picks 
  • modelling clay /colour/ white 
  • and thick white cardboard 
we got to talk to a buddy about what shapes we could make a stable tent
out of . Some times the tent kept falling but we tried our hardest to stable the tent .
we tried different shapes of making it stick and join .

I found moulding the clay hard and trying to make it  stable because i didnt use enough clay at the start.

I found trying different shapes to make a tent was a bit of a mess.

I had fun moulding the clay into different sizes of balls fun and cool
i liked trying my hardest to and challenging my self to design a stable tent .\

I found out that trying different shapes was easier then trying the same design again and  again .

I  used triangles ,squares and circles .

I liked designing my creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment